Day 01: Arrival Srinagar Airport & Local Sightseeing of Srinagar:
Pick up from Srinagar airport transfer to houseboat, After refresh visit Mughal Gardens, as Nishat Bagh built by Asif Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills, Chashma Shahi Garden, Parimahal Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple on the Top of Solomon built by Pando’s. In 1765 AD, you will Cover all the Srinagar City from the top, then enjoy one hour shikara ride at Dal Lake & Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar – Gulmarg Srinagar:
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, (55 kms. from Srinagar one way). Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feet and dominates the entire region, Full day leisure visit around amazing scenery of Gulmarg and visit Aparwath by Asia’s largest cable car ( Gondola tickets at your own ) . and overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar:
After breakfast drive to pahalgam. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Avantivarman), and visit famous local sightseeing in Pahalgam Like Mini-Switzerland, Dabyan and Baisaran Valley by pony (at your own) and by evening drive to Srinagar En-route, visit Apple tree Garden.
Day 04: Sonmarg Day Excursion (Optional):
After breakfast drive to Sonmarg (90 kms from Srinagar one way). Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to high altitude Himalayan Lakes. Visit to world’s famous Thajiwas Glacier by pony (at Your Own), and by evening back to Srinagar overnight stay.
Day 05: Local City Tour & Srinagar Airport Drop:
After Breakfast, Personal activities like shopping/ local city tour which include jamia Masjid, Hazratbal Shrine, Badamwari and Hari Parbat Fort (if time permits) then Drop at Srinagar airport two hours prior to departure of the flight.
-1 Night Accommodation in Houseboat
-3 Nights Accommodation in Srinagar –
-Welcome Drink on Arrival
-Pick up & Drop Ex – Srinagar
-All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Pvt Vehicle
-All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
-All Taxes Include
* Compulsory 50% payment required in order to book the above package
* Another 50% payment required before 20-30 days from the trip/travel date
* If any balance payment left for on arrival, traveller can make the payment through /NEFT/Cards
* Make the payment according to schedule date which we will provide you
* Due or overdue can cancel your package (valid reason is required)
* Booking only confirm after received the advance payment
* After received the advance payment give us 24-48 hrs.In order to give conformation
Cancellation Policy: (not applicable between 15 December to 15 January)
* Cancel package before 30 days from the trip/travel date we will refund 75%
* Cancel package before 15 days from the trip/travel date we will refund 40%
* Cancel before 14 days or less from the trip/travel date no refund will be made